Chiropractic Care Created Precisely For You
Welcome to our practice! We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our office, our chiropractic care, and how chiropractic care can improve your quality of life.
We understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they may respond differently to different treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals and unique condition.
Upon your initial examination, we will discuss with you our findings and what they mean. We will create a custom treatment plan to get you to where you want to be, whether that means less pain, better performance, or just better overall health.
Through our expert care, our advanced office, and our caring staff, we will help you not only get back on your feet, but understand how spine health affects your overall quality of life.
Pinnacle Therapy Centers offers chiropractic adjustment and spinal manipulation services. We also utilize many of the latest therapies in conjunction with chiropractic adjustment and spinal manipulation to provide you with the fastest and best relief using natural, non-invasive techniques.
The following therapies should be used in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments and spinal manipulation:
- Myofascial release therapy – This is a form of soft tissue therapy used to strengthen and extend muscle tissue. It is used to eliminate pain and increase your range of motion.
- Mechanical traction therapy – This is a type of pain relief therapy used to treat neck pain and muscle spasms, as well as increase the mobility of the spine.
- Ultrasound therapy – This type of pain relief therapy uses sound waves to reduce inflammation and edema, increase joint mobility and provide relief for painful joints and muscles.
- Interferential stimulation therapy (a.k.a. interferential current therapy) – This is nerve energy stimulation and is used to effectively treat muscle spasms and reduce pain, as well as promote soft tissue regeneration and healing.
- Hot pack and cold pack therapy (a.k.a. icepack therapy) – This type of therapy is used to minimize swelling and treat injuries. It is mainly used to treat pain and lacerations from accidents and sports injuries.